Senin, 31 Januari 2011

MOtivasi,Pengetahuan dan Budaya Imagination is part of the prayer wish To Realizing (Part 1)

Senin, 31 Januari 2011

Many people who imagined so high but the ability to make it happen is very low or almost no mungin, Why So ?........
Therefore in this article I share some knowledge that I experienced, although it does not produce a large in my life but at least I'm grateful and continue to believe in my imagination about a huge success just as the belief God created me in the face of this earth as a leader walu become leaders themselves, In this article I will try to explain and clarify the power of imagination because imagination is a part of prayer and supplication are the main weapon for a wish, hope, and desire. Because with any prayer that does not desire might become possible.
There are several steps to apply imagination in an attempt to realize our desires:
1. Intention
2. What do we want?
3. Imagine
4. Try
5. Thankful for what we have
6. If failure to do anymore
7. If Successful Enjoy and Share
Wait Continuation Update my next article about an explanation on Top.
"Greetings From Heart To Heart By Andra Virdianto"



Related Posts



 

.....::: Arsip Blog :::.....

LINK SOBAT BOLGGER

...::: LINK MOTIVASI :::...

.....:::LINK Q:::.....

.....::: Komentar Terakhir :::.....

.....::: ABSEN DULU :::.....



.....::: SOBAT FACEBOOK :::.....

.....::: Sobat Blogger :::.....

Copyright © Motivasi, Pengetahuan & Budaya | Powered by Blogger | Template by Blog Go Blog